Join the Club!
This car was originally built for the Milwaukee Railroad in 1947 and used as an overnight coach car on trains that ran from Chicago to Seattle. It was obtained by the City of Jasper in 2006. Local businesses and individuals lovingly rebuilt it in 2009 as a passenger car with a club-seating configuration. The Club Car #200 has comfortable, booth seating capacity of 46 passengers (40 in dining configuration).